Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ultimate Driving Experience







Once upon a time I was riding in my orange and white 2009 Camaro, with my brother. We were on our way to our home town Alabama, which is a thirteen hour drive from Chicago. I had some dub duces, with four twelves in the trunk. My brother and I were rollin and listenin to everything that the kickers pound on. We were sippin on Ciroc, and blowin back kushion. Everytime we stopped we have female comin up tryin to talk to us, and wantin to ride with us. We stopped at resturaunts to eat and talk to fine females, then we got back on the road. When it turned night time it was beautiful because we got to see all of the big colorful buildings in other states such as Louisville, Kentucky, and Nashville, Tennessee. Those were the two major states that we drove through that had big colorful buildings. It was so fun, then when we got there we had even more fun, seeing the family, and females.

2 comments:

$P3opl3Ar3PhonySo!On!yGotACoup!3OfHomi3s$ said...

Im mad i cant get no ride lol but thats good

~MZ. KIM~ said...

I like your car nice driving experience