Friday, October 17, 2008

Something About Me Not Known By Many People

Something not very many people know about me is that I'm crazy. People think that I'm mean but really I'm not unless they do something that ticks me off and make me go crazy. Alot of people also don't know that I have a gentle, loving, and caring side. Many people also don't know that I'm not the fighting type, I don't fight unless I have to. I don't just go around picking fights with people for no reason. Another thing that many people don't know about me is that I am very good at speaking Spanish that I know. I don't speak it unless I'm on the phone with my girlfriend, but other than that it's no use. I don't have any spanish speaking friends so I don't speak it. Other than these few things, these are the things that many people don't know about me.

No comments: